Monday, November 05, 2007

instant noodle

Long before I booked tickets, bought chocolates

and packed my suitcase for Jakarta,

I remembered worrying about how October was going to unfold.

How it would be the month of catching-ups.

And how catching-up means Questions.


Questions are caring and so nice to being asked.

But they can be intimidating sometimes.

I worried because I know I havent got the perfect replies

to some important FAQs.

Like career. Like future plans.


But turned out October was full of answers.

It was relaxing and thoughtful,

a feast of fun stuffs, gratitudes, and good luck wishes..

a feast from Nasi bakar to Jimbaran..


My humble thank yous to my dear family and friends.

Im sorry I couldnt catch-up with every single one of you.

My thoughts are with you.


Now it feels like a different Melbourne.

I am feeling better.

Thanks to all the questions asked.

More than anything they were full of love.

Posted by nidya at Monday, November 05, 2007

Comments:
hi nidya, thank you for writing a new post and letting us know how you are. missed reading your posts...now i know why you haven't written in a couple of months. take care dear. welcome back home to our Melbourne :)
 
i second indri- WELCOME BACK :)
 
hi! thank you indri, thank you elia, means the world to me :)
 
nidyaa where art thouu??
 
Post a Comment